You can have Pasta Fagioli using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli
- It’s 16 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 16 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of ditalini pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fine diced yellow onion.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh minced basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh minced flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 15 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 oz of can red kidney beans.
- You need 15 oz of can great northern beans.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 4 of rosemary sprigs.
- You need 3 of bay leafs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Parmesan.
- It’s of Evo.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sugar.
Pasta Fagioli step by step
- Cook the ground beef and sausage and set aside.
- Add evo and sauté the carrots celery and onion for about 10 minutes and add the garlic and sauté for another 5.
- Add all fresh and dried seasonings and mix well with the veggies and let cook about 5 minutes. Add the meat and mix well and let come together for a few minutes. Add the broth and stock, diced tomatoes and sauce, sugar, water and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer on medium for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes check if it needs salt and pepper and add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Add beans and pasta and cook for another 20 minutes covered.
- Serve with fresh parmesan and crusty bread.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Pasta Fagioli, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp