Easy Pasta Carbonara.
You can have Easy Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Carbonara
- You need 1/2 of of a 12 Oz pkg of uncooked turkey bacon.
- It’s 1 of small to medium onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1 pkg (14.5 Oz) of bow tie pasta.
- It’s 1 carton (32 Oz) of unsalted chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can (12 Oz) of fat free evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 Oz of fresh parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 Oz of reduced fat cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas thawed.
Easy Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Stack bacon and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut cross wise into 1 inch pieces..
- Cook bacon in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. While this cooks finely chop your onion and garlic..
- Add onion, garlic chopped fine or pressed, and optional pepper flakes to skillet. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender..
- Add stock, evaporated milk, and pasta then stir together. Cover and bring to a simmer. Simmer 12-14 minutes or until pasta is still a little firm. Stir occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese, grated parmesan and thawed peas.
- Let stand, covered for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick and creamy..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Easy Pasta Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp