Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil ??.
You can cook Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil ?? using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil ??
- You need 3 of medium size eggplant cut into strips.
- You need handful of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch water.
- It’s 2 of fresh chili peppers.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of For chicken marinade:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of chicken broth powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil ?? instructions
- Mix chicken strips with marination. Keep aside about 15 min..
- Boil eggplant strips until medium soft. Then drain from excess water..
- Pour oil into frying pan. No need to wait until the oil warms up. Put chicken in. Stir fry it until colour changes. Then remove chicken from excess oil..
- Use rest of the oil from first stir fry. Pour a little bit oil to stir fry garlic. Stir fry until the smell come out. Drop boiled eggplants into pan and stir..
- Continue put chicken into the pan and stir together..
- Pour 1 cup corn starch water into the pan. Lastly add chilli and fresh basil. Serve it with rice..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Stir Fry Eggplants with Chicken and Fresh Basil ??, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp