Veggie cakes with tuna. tuna veggie cakes with bumble bee. Fluted with piquillos and chorizo – Clean Eating Snacks. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad.
The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. Everybody will love this tuna cakes recipe, and they are made gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, and paleo-friendly! You can cook Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- You need 1 of small can tuna.
- You need 10 slices of toast bread.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 5 of tbps sour cream.
- You need 50 g of cooked lentils.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Honestly, I was unsure how I felt about cooked tuna until we created these cakes. They are the perfect flavor-packed lunch that is low carb and high in protein. Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Veggie cakes with tuna step by step
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Add patties to skillet in batches. Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious!
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Veggie cakes with tuna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp