Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole.
You can have Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole
- You need 4-6 Ounces of Cooked Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80-20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- You need 6 Ounces of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion, Italian seasoning, and garlic until done. Spoon off excess fat if needed..
- Add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, ketchup, corn, worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Bring everything up to a simmer..
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13"baking dish. Bake @ 350" covered for 30 minutes. Add shredded cheese on top and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted..
- There are many variations that can be done with this, but this is how Maw Maw made it. Enjoy.
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp