Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup.
You can cook Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 C of beef stock, low sodium.
- Prepare 1 C of water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sambal oelek, or 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 1 bottle of clam juice, 8oz.
- Prepare 1 oz of dried shiitake mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger, 1" and peeled.
- It’s 1 of star anise, (I didn't have one).
- You need 1 of # shrimp, large, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 oz of uncooked rice noodles.
- It’s 1/2 C of bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 C of cut green onions.
- It’s 1/4 C of cilantro, fresh.
- Prepare of Lime wedges, on side if desired.
Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup step by step
- Combine first 11 ingredients in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 12 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes. Remove cinnamon, anise and ginger; discard. Cook noodles according to package; drain. Place 1/2C noodles in each of 4 bowls and top each serving with 1C soup mixture and around 5 shrimp. Sprinkle with even amounts of sprouts, onions, cilantro and basil. Serve. Lime wedges on side if desired..
- Sambal oelek is hot sauce or paste from chile peppers. Substitute star anise with 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice powder..
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp