Salmon & Couscous Salad.
You can have Salmon & Couscous Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon & Couscous Salad
- Prepare of plus 1 tsp olive oil.
- You need of skinless salmon fillet.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of couscous.
- It’s of orange.
- It’s of snap peas, thinly sliced crosswise (about 1 cup).
- You need of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
- It’s of fresh mint.
Salmon & Couscous Salad step by step
- Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season the salmon with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate; refrigerate until cool, about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large bowl. Add 1 cup hot tap water, cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork..
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove 3 strips of zest from the orange. Thinly slice the zest and add it to the couscous along with the snap peas, onion, parsley, mint, remaining tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Squeeze in 2 tbsp orange juice and toss to combine..
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into large pieces. Gently fold the salmon into the couscous..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Salmon & Couscous Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp