Everything Dough (Vegan and Vegetarian friendly)🍞.
You can have Everything Dough (Vegan and Vegetarian friendly)🍞 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Everything Dough (Vegan and Vegetarian friendly)🍞
- Prepare 1 packet of rapid rise Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tb of sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 4-6 cups of flour.
- You need 2 Tb of butter or vegan butter.
Everything Dough (Vegan and Vegetarian friendly)🍞 instructions
- In a large mixing bowl add in sugar and salt, and mix together. Move sugar and salt mixture to one side of the bowl. On the other side dump in yeast packet..
- Run the sink as hot as you can get it out of the faucet. Once hot water is ready pour hot water in with dry ingredients. Do not pour water directly over yeast. Doing so could kill the yeast if the water is to hot..
- Stir yeast, sugar, water and salt together until each is disolved. Let yeast mixture sit for 10min. After 10min. The yeast mixture will look more bubbly. This means the yeast is activated..
- Once you can see the foam forming in the yeast mixture. Add in flour. Add flour in one cup at a time stiring consistently..
- Dough will start to form. Add flour as needed to thicken dough further if the mixture appears to wet. You want a consistency that is still somewhat wet but still formable. Think "silly putty consistency"..
- Take dough out of bowl and kneed dough until the dough looks well combined..
- Place back in bowl, cover with damp paper towel in a warm area to rise. Let sit for 20-30 min..
- Everything dough can be used for a variety of things like cinimon rolls, dinner rolls, pizza dough, soft pretzels, etc..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Everything Dough (Vegan and Vegetarian friendly)🍞, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp