Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce.
You can have Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce
- Prepare 3 each of Thick cut yellowfin ahi tuna (approximately 1 1/2 lbs) leave out for at least 1/2 hour at room temperature before searing..
- Prepare of Asparagus sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus stems trimmed.
- You need 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 each of Juice of lemon.
- You need 1 of Handful parsley stems removed.
Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce step by step
- Lightly steam asparagus until tender. If you don't have a steamer, you can do so stove top by following my step by step guide listed in my recipes..
- Combine parsley, asparagus, garlic and lemon juice in blender..
- Blend until desired consistency..
- In the meantime, sear the ahi tuna approximately 2 minutes on each side. Then drizzle with asparagus sauce. Garnish with lemon twists and parsley..
- Your tuna should still be raw at center..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Make Yummy Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp