Lasagne alla verdure – vegetarian lasagne.
You can have Lasagne alla verdure – vegetarian lasagne using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagne alla verdure – vegetarian lasagne
- You need 250 g of fresh lasagne sheets.
- It’s of Onions, carrots and celery, chopped.
- Prepare Half of a courgette, chopped.
- Prepare Half of an aubergine, chopped.
- Prepare of Small tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare cube of Veg stock.
- Prepare 500 ml of bechamel.
- Prepare to taste of Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Lasagne alla verdure – vegetarian lasagne instructions
- Prep the veg. Fry onions, carrots and celery in a little oil for 2 mins. Add the other veg and cook on medium for 3-4 mins..
- When looking brown, add tomatoes, stock cube, salt, pepper and a little water. Stir and simmer for about 20 mins. Turn the oven on to 200.
- Start layering up your lasagne. Pasta, sauce.
- Bechamel and Parmesan. Continue until all ingredients are used up. Finish on top with bechamel and Parmesan.
- Bake for about 25-30 min until golden brown, baste the top a little with any sauce that comes out half way through. Leave to rest for 10 mins before serving :).
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Lasagne alla verdure – vegetarian lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp