Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff.
You can cook Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff
- It’s 200 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 4 of pisces Small tofu puff.
- Prepare of <Soup ingredients >.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff step by step
- Wash the spinach well. Cut the spinach into 3 to 4 cm lengths..
- Pour hot water on the tofu puff to remove the oil. Drain the water. Cut the tofu puff in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips..
- Put the soup ingredients into the pan and mix it well. Add tofu puff and bring to a boil. Add spinach and boil 2 to 3 minuets until tender,.
- Chinese spinach SG$1.65/250g at FairPrice.
- Unicurd Tofu Puff SG$1.25/pack at FairPrice.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp