Eggplant casserole. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Eggplant Casserole.
When you're looking for comfort food, this keto eggplant parmesan casserole with gluten-free breading is a delicious, cozy dish that's. Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you! OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. You can cook Eggplant casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole
- You need 2 of large eggplants, sliced into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 cups of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of heavy cream or cream frachie.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of chives.
- You need 3 Tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of thyme leaves.
- You need to taste of Black pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
The first recipe I want to introduce to you is Eggplant Casserole, also known as Tepsi Beitinijan, in Arabic. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese. Add the eggplant and cook halfway through.
Eggplant casserole instructions
- Turn the broiler on. Slice eggplant , soak in the salty water for a 1/2 hour. Season eggplant slices with salt and pepper and lightly brush with olive oil, then put into oven. Pay attention, you will turn them over cook until golden on both sides. Set aside..
- Set the oven to 375F/190C. Place creme fraiche (or heavy cream) in a small saucepan over low heat, bring to a simmer and let reduce to half. Stir in half of the grated parmesan and all of the chopped herbs. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and set aside..
- Lightly grease a 9-inch casserole dish or gratin pan. Cover the bottom of the baking dish with some tomato sauce and arrange eggplant slices on top to form a uniform layer. Cover the eggplant with some tomato sauce and some Parmesan cheese. Repeat to make 3 layers, making sure to end with a layer of tomato sauce.
- Ladle over the reduced creme fraiche and sprinkle on a final layer of Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered in the oven for about 30 minutes, until browned and bubblin.
- Cook about 25 minutes. Then set the broiler again , to give the finish color about 5 minutes.
This eggplant casserole is a fast and easy meal that's bursting with flavor. The eggplant is cubed and cooked with a tasty combination of cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and chopped vegetables. This new Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. With lots of vegetables, this good-for-you dish is low in calories, but full of flavor. I make it often in summer when fresh produce is abundant.—Marelyn Baugher, Holdredge, Nebraska.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Eggplant casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp