Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice.
You can cook Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice
- It’s 2 of fresh fishes (i used gourami fish).
- You need 3 of Coriander (approx).
- Prepare 6 of red onion.
- It’s 6 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 cm of Ginger.
- It’s 4 of red chili.
- Prepare 4 of green chili.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oil (approximately).
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 2 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of cucumbar (for garnish n its optional).
- You need 1 of Banana leaf (for plate n its optional).
Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice step by step
- Wash fish then slice its part then out all the fillings (organs). Make sure the inner part is clean. Then wash it again.
- Slice its body into 3 small slice.
- Put fish into mixed water, Black pepper, lime and salt.
- Crush coriender until fine crush (you can use blender) then set aside..
- Crush ginger then set aside.
- Blend onion and garlic with blender or you can use food processor or stone.
- Mix step 4,5,6 then fry (without oil) until light brown or until its mixture little bit dry..
- Pour then mix step 7 with soy sauce.
- Put tamarin in a glass of water then mix 1 tsp tamarind in a sauce (step 8) then stir..
- Fry your fishes in deep friyj.
- Brush your fried fishes with sauce.
- Grill it in a pan.
- Chop-chop red chili, green chili and tomatoes.
- Add sliced red chili, green chili and tomatoes in sauce.
- Then put olive oil or vegetable oil inside. Fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Place your fish on a sliced banana leaf.
- Apply sauce (step 14) all over fish.
- Put garnish (sliced fresh tomato and cucumbar). Then Grilled whole fish is readyy…
- You can made rice in a manual steamer or electric rice cooker. I used manual steamer in this recipe.
- Wash 400ml (2 cup) rice with water.
- Put approximately, 5 glass of water inside steamer (1 liter) then put steamer tray on the top of water. Then put 400 ml (2 cup) of rice on the top of it..
- Wait for some minutes (for about 20 minutes).
- Brush your bowl with oil/butter. Fill the bowl with rice and flatten it with the back of your spoon. Really push it down into the bowl then flip your bowl in a plate or flatten shape (i used plastic peper wrap for food)..
- Bento rice is ready..
- A box of fish and bento rice is readyyyy.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp