My Homemade Chicken and Noodles.
You can have My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- You need 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves).
- You need of Dairy.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot on high, fill with 3 cups water and chicken soup base add your chicken thighs and let boil for 30 minutes..
- Once done pull your chicken out on a plate and let cool for 10ish minutes or pull apart (shred) with 2 forks..
- Add the dairy section. Let the cream cheese melt. It's okay if it doesn't melt all the way. It will eventually. Now, add the onion and the garlic..
- Add all the seasonings. Let simmer on low to medium heat for 30 more minutes..
Thank you mother yani for sharing How to Make Tasty My Homemade Chicken and Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp