Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce.
You can have Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce
- You need 4 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Peeled Deveined Shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Crawfish Tails.
- You need 1 box of Zatarain's Dirty Rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of Blackened Seasoning (Zatarain's).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley Flacks.
- You need 1/4 cup of Thin chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce instructions
- Prepare Zatarain's dirty rice as directed on the box & while that is cooking as its directed begin to cook your sauce this helps you get to the table faster =).
- Preheat sauce pot to medium high melt butter then add all spices stirring frequently cooking for about 3 minutes or golden brown..
- Add shrimp & Crawfish cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently then add Cajun Seasoning..
- Rapidly whisk all purpose flour into chicken both & set aside. Add white wine & heavy whipping cream stirring frequently for about 1 minute then add the green onions & parsley flacks now stir in the flour and chicken broth mixture. The sauce will begin to thicken when u feel this turn your heat off give a good stir to assure nothing is sticking to the pot then cover and set aside off heat..
- Cover salmon on both sides with blackened seasoning set aside. Preheat pan on medium high then add extra virgin olive oil add salmon to pan cook for 8 minutes on each side. My list only calls for one 4 oz salmon but that is a single portion u can get as many as needed the rice and sauce is enough for 6 servings..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp