Potato waffles. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests.
They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings. Make these delicious loaded fried mashed potatoes—they won't disappoint. When all waffles are made, preheat your broiler to high and top waffles with cheese. You can cook Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayo.
This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings!
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Put cubed sweet potatoes in a steamer basket. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the subtle potato flavor. When I'm in a hurry and my family wants a hearty breakfast, I often make these easy waffles. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Potato waffles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp