Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast.
You can cook Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- You need 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp