Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley. Eating Indonesian noodles with parsley leaves #shoutoutsanagpashout. #disilapaasa. I used a smoked hot Spanish paprika. With Indonesia's past tradition of a vast variety of flavor variations, feel free to experiment with other flavors by adding ingredients like black peppercorns, chilies, coriander seeds, lemongrass and kaffir or curry lime leaves.
Ketjap manis is thick and sticky, so if you want to measure it in a cup, best is to spray the cup with non-stick spray. Put the chicken and sauce in a heated dish, scatter over the spring onions and parsley, and. Nasi goreng (Indonesian fried rice) or mie goreng (fried noodles), two dishes in which kecap manis is a primary flavor. You can have Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley
- It’s 60-100 gram of noodles /per person.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- You need 8-10 gram of salt to cook with.
- You need of pepper to your own taste.
Cook's Brand Ketjap Manis is a rich, dark, sweet soy sauce originated in Indonesia. It can be used as an ingredient or condiment in Asian cuisine and is great when used as a marinade. To use Cook's Brand Ketjap Manis add a little to cooked rice, noodles or use as an ingredient in Indonesian dishes. The Best Indonesian Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly
Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley instructions
- Boil 1L water to cook the indonasian noodles (mie) in. Add 8-10 gram salt to the water. Cook the noodles 4-12 minutes (depends on the thickness)..
- Cut the paprika intro (small) cubes while the noodles are cooking..
- When the noodles are ready, drain the used water..
- Add ketjap, and stir with a spoon..
- Add the paprika cubes and stir again..
- Add salt, pepper and a tablespoon parsley..
NOTES : Ketjap manis is Indonesian Sweet Soya Sauce and has a distinctive taste. Sambal oelek is Indonesian red chili paste. Cook the noodles in boiling water until just tender. Drain and arrange on a platter. Top with cucumber, pepper and onion.
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Indonesian noodles with ketjap, paprika and parsley, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp