Quiche of the Spinach. The quiches turned out delicious and had a beautiful colour to them! We were excited to try this version of Spinach Quiche, especially after reading the reviews. I served this quiche recipe at a church lunch, and I had to laugh when one guy told me how much he disliked vegetables.
It's super easy to make loaded with great flavors But I'm always open to trying something new when it comes to food. This Spinach Quiche is the perfect blend of pastry, milk, cheese, and. Here's a quiche to celebrate the green of spring, with spinach, artichokes, shallots, and goat cheese. You can cook Quiche of the Spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quiche of the Spinach
- You need 200 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 40 grams of Ham or Bacon.
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sliced Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
In this quiche because it's so packed with spinach and artichokes, I've added another egg for more structure. As the baby spinach cooks inside the quiche (no need to pre-cook it!), it loses its bitter edge and becomes mild and slightly sweet. The smokiness of the cheese lets you keep the rest of the ingredient list short; a pie crust, the spinach, a few eggs, and the dairy of your choice are all you need. This easy, tasty Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche is low on carbs and big on flavor.
Quiche of the Spinach step by step
- Boil the Spinach and squeeze. Cut the spinach into bite-size lengths..
- Cut into the Ham in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips..
- Cut into the Sliced Cheese 1cm wide strips..
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Add to Cheese and Mayonnaise, mix them well. Add the Milk in tha bowl and mix it well..
- Add the Spinaches and Hams into the bowl and Combine them. Transfer it to a heat resistant bowl..
- Bake it in 180 degrees oven for 10 minuets, cover the bowl with hoil and bake for 10 minuets more..
I'm a big fan of savory breakfast dishes and this Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche might be my new favorite! It's very filling (without giving me a carb-hangover), and it's chock-full of vegetables. This could be one of the simplest breakfasts you will ever make. That being said, let's not restrict it to just a morning dish, as I can Here it's back to basics with a very simple egg preparation with spinach and the crust being omitted. A Paleo version of the crust can certainly be.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Quiche of the Spinach, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp