Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche.
You can have Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus..
- Beat eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp