You can have Mince Lasagne using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mince Lasagne
- You need 500 g of mince of choice.
- Prepare 1 of med chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of masala.
- Prepare 10 Tbs of pasta sauce(I used all-joy).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 5 Tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 box of lasagne sheets.
- Prepare 1 of pkt cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Grated cheese of choice.
Mince Lasagne instructions
- Rinse the mince. Add oil to a pot on med heat, fry the onions till soft.Add the masala, dhanya and jeera, garlic and ginger, stir then add the mince.Add 1/2 cup water and salt and let the mince cook for 30mins.When the mince has dried out add the pasta sauce and mix through. Let it cool..
- Add the lasagne sheets to an oven tray and pour hot water over covering the sheets.Prepare the cheese sauce as instructed on the pkt and grate the cheese.Preheat the oven at 200°C In a square oven tray, spread little cheese sauce, add a layer of sheets followed by a layer of mince then grated cheese.Repeat with the cheese sauce, sheets, mince then cheese again till the sheets are finished..
- Bake in the oven for 25/30 mins allowing the cheese to brown as well.Serves 6-8.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Mince Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp