Vegan chocolate pie. This magic is creamy, rich, smooth like the best chocolate pudding-meets-mousse-meets-chocolate. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make.
This recipe is a HUGE hit at parties! This no-bake vegan chocolate pie is rich and mega chocolatey with a silky smooth and velvety texture. This vegan chocolate pie is pure decadent deliciousness. You can have Vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate pie
- You need of For the crust:.
- Prepare 4 of units dried apricots.
- Prepare 3 of units dates (no seeds).
- It’s 200 g of Brazilian nuts or almonds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- You need of For the filling:.
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate (vegan).
- Prepare 150 g of coconut milk.
- It’s 20 g of sugar (opcional).
- Prepare of For the jam:.
- It’s 250 g of strawberries (frozen or not).
- Prepare 200 g of raspberries (frozen or not).
- It’s of Sugar as much you like.
Vegan, gluten-free, and so Not all mud pies are made equal – this I now know. For dinner one night I ordered a salad and one. The filling for vegan chocolate pie is so ridiculously easy, you won't believe it! Unlike traditional chocolate pie filling, there is no whisking on the stove, trying to get that pudding just right.
Vegan chocolate pie step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs..
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute.
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool..
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm..
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool..
This no-bake Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pie recipe is lusciously creamy and intensely chocolatey! It's like French Silk Pie only better for you! This Vegan Chocolate Pie is really easy to make, super indulgent and secretly healthy! A chewy, crunchy chocolate crust with rich, creamy chocolate filling topped with fluffy clouds of coconut. Vegan Chocolate Pie is decadent, to say the least, and it comes together in minutes.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Vegan chocolate pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp