Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos.
You can have Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos
- You need of Burritos.
- It’s 3 cup of s cooked long grain white or brown rice.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of hot chunky salsa.
- You need 1 cup of shredded meat (use any leftovers you have on hand).
- Prepare 8 oz of chunk sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Instead of the rice filling you can substitute eggs with cheese and sausage/bacon, or refried beans and cheese etc.
Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice cheese into 8 long strips..
- Warm 3 tortillas at a time in microwave for 30 seconds. Quickly put large spoon of rice mixture on 1 side of tortilla, place 1 strip of cheese on top of rice. Roll tortilla up making sure to neatly tuck in edges ( tortillas will crack when being rolled if not warmed) Place burritos on baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve while hot, or cool and wrap for storage..
- Mix rice, salsa and meat together..
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Make Perfect Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp