Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian).
You can cook Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Teeth.
- You need 1 cup of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 kg of Tomatoe Sauce.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 liter of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 packages of Precooked Lasagna.
- You need 250 grams of Cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Parmesan Cheese.
Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) instructions
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Cook Tasty Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp