Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White sugar.
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vegan Chocolate Cake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp