Sweet & Sour Fish sticks. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
From Middle English sweete, swete, from Old English swēte ("sweet"), from Proto-Germanic *swōtuz ("sweet"), from Proto-Indo-European *swéh₂dus ("sweet"). Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet, Low German sööt, Dutch zoet, German süß, Danish sød. He's so sweet because he says nice things that have a cute effect. You can cook Sweet & Sour Fish sticks using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Fish sticks
- Prepare 20 of frozen fish sticks.
- It’s 1/4 of of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shred carrots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s of ~~ Sweet & Sour Sauce~~.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of maple syrup/fine sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of potato starch/corn starch.
- Prepare of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice wine.
Sweet & Sour Fish sticks instructions
- Mix well sweet & sour sauce. Meanwhile, follow instructions to cook the fish sticks..
- Heat up a pan with veg. oil, stir fry sweet onions, carrots, garlic, and rice wine till combined well. Then, pour in the sweet & sour sauce and salt bring to boil. When sauce starts to become thicken, gently fold in the fish sticks. Finally, sprinkle chopped green onions on top and enjoy..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Tasty Sweet & Sour Fish sticks, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp