Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta.
You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- You need 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- Prepare of Salt for pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta instructions
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain……
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients……
- Let simmer for 20 minutes…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well……
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top……
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts…….
- Eat and enjoy ?!!! ?.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp