Eggplant casserole stove top.
You can cook Eggplant casserole stove top using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole stove top
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pork chops◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 pound of pork chops bone in.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆eggplant◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 29 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 8 ounces of block mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s to taste of red pepper flakes.
Eggplant casserole stove top step by step
- Wash the pork chops. Peel and dice the eggplant..
- Heat a pan and add pork chops. Get them browned on one side. Turn and add spices. Paprika, salt, and garlic..
- After 7 minutes add crushed tomatoes, eggplant, and salt. Pork chops are still cooking..
- Add basil. Cover and simmer 7 minutes..
- Add parmesan.
- Stir in a bit keeping pork chops on the bottom. Cover for 5 minutes..
- Break the cheddar cheese up into chunks and add to top. Add seasoned salt. Cover till melted. Around 13 minutes simmer with cover on. Make sure eggplant is good and done..
- Remove from heat let sit 5 minutes. For those who wish the red pepper flakes add to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Eggplant casserole stove top, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp