You can cook Burritos/chihuahua dogs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burritos/chihuahua dogs
- It’s 1 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Refried beans.
- You need 1 of Shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of Hot dogs.
- It’s 1 of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of Use any amount of ingredients you think you may need!.
Burritos/chihuahua dogs instructions
- For burritos, spread one to two spoons of refried beans onto outer edge of tortilla..
- Sprinkle some cheese on top..
- Roll up and spear with toothpick to hold closed..
- For chihuahua dogs, slice hot dog lengthwise and place onto outer edge of tortilla..
- Stuff the hot dog slice with cheese, then roll up using toothpick to close..
- Using a large frying pan (not shallow), pour in 2-3 cups of oil. Heat on medium setting..
- To test oil, use a drop of water; if it sizzles, oil is ready..
- Place burritos/chihuahua dogs into oil, using tongs..
- Fry both sides until golden brown. Tip from side to side to release excess oil when done..
- Place on paper towel covered cookie sheet..
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Burritos/chihuahua dogs, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp