Spinach Dutch Baby.
You can have Spinach Dutch Baby using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Dutch Baby
- It’s 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 6-7 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need 6 of basil leaves chopped.
Spinach Dutch Baby step by step
- Place 2 Tbls olive oil in a large skillet in a cold oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- In a bowl whisk together flour, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped spinach..
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and place in separate pan. Drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic..
- Remove skillet from oven. Add spinach batter. And return to oven. Along with pan of tomatoes. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove both pans from oven. Add cheddar cheese to Dutch baby and return to oven for 5 minutes or until puffed and golden..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes..
- Top with roasted tomatoes, crumbled bacon and basil..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty Spinach Dutch Baby, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp