Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup.
You can have Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of seasonal.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup step by step
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp