Breaded Aubergine. Aubergines are extremely versatile, and with them we can make delicious dishes like stuffed But without doubt one of the tastiest ways to prepare aubergines or eggplants is to make breaded. Baked Breaded Eggplants With Salsa and Cheese. Dip aubergine in the flour on both sides, and then again in the egg, and then the breadcrumbs.
Teamed with a goulash sauce and sweet potato chips, you can pack in all five of your. The aubergine (also called eggplant) is a plant. Its fruit is eaten as a vegetable. You can have Breaded Aubergine using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded Aubergine
- It’s 1 of medium eggplant.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs (approximately).
- You need 1 teaspoon of each salt, black pepper, oregano and basil (or to taste).
- It’s of some olive oil for drizzling.
The plant is in the nightshade family of plants. It is related to the potato and tomato. Originally it comes from India and Sri Lanka. Add all the aubergine to the slow cooker and stir well.
Breaded Aubergine step by step
- Cut the eggplant in rounds. Mine were the same thickness as my ring finger.
- Season the breadcrumbs with salt, black pepper, oregano and basil (or use seasoned breadcrumbs).
- Crack the egg in a bowl and dilute with a teaspoon of water.
- Drop each round of eggplant in the egg, then roll in breadcrumbs tapping off the excess. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a 230°C oven, turning half way through. When nicely browned, take out of the oven and drizzle with olive oil. Enjoy :).
This slow-cooked aubergine stew really benefits from the gentle cooking of the tangy tomato sauce. Define aubergine. aubergine synonyms, aubergine pronunciation, aubergine translation, English aubergine – hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but widely cultivated for its large glossy. Learn how to make this healthy baked and roasted aubergine veggie dish with our easy step-by-step recipe video. Aubergines come in a range of colours, shapes and sizes Aubergine is perfect for grilling or barbequing due to its squishy texture, which acts like a sponge and soaks up any. aubergine meaning, definition, what is aubergine: a large dark purple vegetable: Learn more. aubergine. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishRelated topics: Plants, Food.
Thank you sister yani for sharing How to Cook Perfect Breaded Aubergine, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp