Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat.
You can cook Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat
- Prepare 2 lbs of Raw Peanuts in Shell.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Adobo.
- It’s 1 packet of Sazon.
- It’s 1 of Smoked Pork Knuckle.
- It’s 2 lbs of Raw Peanuts in Shell.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sazonidor.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Recaito.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Sofrito.
Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat step by step
- Rinse peanuts to remove any debris.
- Put peanuts in 6 quart slow cooker.
- Add salt, garlic powder, adobo, sazon, sazonidor, recaito, sofrito and enough water to combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Rinse one large smoked pig knuckle and nestle into peanuts in slow cooker.
- Fill slow cooker to top with water. Peanuts will float a bit but receed during cooking..
- Cover and cook on high setting 16 to 24 hours in slow cooker..
- Keep warm in water in slow cooker to enjoy the put the day.
- Store remainder in containers covered in refrigerator up to two weeks and in freezer up to two months. Ensure you drain before storing..
- Can be reheated in microwave covered or add to pot and add water to reheat.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Boiled Peanuts with Season Meat, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp