Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh. Apart from being delicious, "Pumpkin Kibbeh"is super healthy! Pumpkin kibbeh (Food Safari Earth)Source: Food Safari Earth. Pumpkin kibbeh (kibbet lakteen). "This recipe from our dear friend Lebanese home cook Judy Saba is a version of her mother's recipe, made communally with relatives each year during the period of Lent. "Amidst stories, laughter and repeated recipe discussions I would watch them from my vantage point.
Add the pumpkin, lentils and water and bring to the boil. Crispy bacon pieces intermingling with pumpkin, making friends and loving each other. This is one of my quick and easy put together meals, made all Combine pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and onion in a medium – large sized pot/saucepan with just enough water to cover the vegetables and salt to season. You can have Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh
- Prepare 1 kg of canned pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 cups of fine bulgur.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of – For the filling:.
- Prepare 500 g of spinach, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts, coarsely ground.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup, if available.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Today's deliciousness -> This Roast Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Salad that I've never made for them. You really don't need that much dressing for this salad, just enough to coat the baby spinach. Plus, I don't know if it's just Aussie baby spinach, but dressing just never sticks well to baby spinach. leafy green vegetable ». Roll out pastry and line baking pan with it, making an edge all around.
Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh instructions
- Strain very well the pumpkin puree. It is very important to drain all the water from it..
- Put the drained pumpkin in a food processor and add the bulgur, flour and salt. Blend until you get a well combined pumpkin paste. Put the paste in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- To prepare the filling, put the olive oil in a pot over medium heat, add the chopped onions and stir for 2 min..
- Add the chickpeas, spinach, pomegranate syrup, pepper and salt. Stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 min. Remove from heat then add the walnuts and stir. Leave the stuffing aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Divide the pumpkin paste into two parts. Coat a large oven pan with 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil..
- Spread evenly the first half of the paste in the pan so as to cover the entire surface. Top it evenly with the filling then spread the other half of the paste so as to cover the filling..
- Using a knife, make cuts on the surface of the pumpkin pie in the shape of lozenges or small squares..
- Put the pan in the preheated oven for around 30 min..
- Remove and cut into pieces. Serve hot or cold..
Spread spinach mixture and cover with pumpkin strips. Pumpkin Kibbeh in a Tray (Kibbet Lakteen) Though making "Pumpkin Kibbeh" is time-consuming and requires an involved preparation, the final result is so delicious and definitely worth preparing!! This savory pie is also flavored with Parmesan cheese, prosciutto, and toasted pine nuts. The beautiful flaky pastry shell is made with phyllo dough sheets. pumpkin recipes from LEBANESE RECIPES : Pumpkin Kibbeh In a Tray (Kibbet Lakteen), Vegan pumpkin kibbeh recipe, Hummus, pumpkin, beetroot and seeds with turmeric dressing recipe. Baked pumpkin kebbeh – Kebbit Lakteen bil Siniyeh Recipe This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin and spinach pie – kibbet lakteen bil saynieh, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp