NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms. Topping your seared New York strip steak with a decadent compound butter is another back-pocket trick that is simple to do, but reads incredibly sophisticated/delicious. Otto's New York Strip Steak Recipe! How to cook Strip Steak medium rare: crispy crust and juicy, guaranteed.
Place smaller mushrooms around the edges of the grill. Serve on a platter with the asparagus, shiitakes and tomato salsa.. Steak Mushrooms Asparagus Recipes on Yummly You can cook NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of NY Strip Steak (3/4 lb each).
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
When done, remove the steak and asparagus from the oven. New York Strip Steak with Kidney Beans. New York strip steak: tender, beefy, basted with garlic butter and served with a mushroom cream pan sauce. The hubby's favorite way to have steak!
NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lay asparagus on pan; drizzle with olive oil and mix around. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder. Mix around again. Repeat. Make sure asparagus are laying flat on pan again..
- Slice mushrooms. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder..
- Season steak with salt, pepper and dry rub if desired..
- Put asparagus in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Put about one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and heat over medium heat. Once hot, put mushrooms in skillet..
- Do not touch mushrooms for about two minutes. Then stir/mix around. Repeat until mushrooms are medium-brown in color..
- Put oven on broil (high), and switch asparagus to bottom rack of oven..
- Heat an oven-safe skillet on the stovetop on high heat. Once hot, sear steaks on each side for 30 seconds..
- Take steaks (still in pan) and put onto top rack of the oven..
- After 4 minutes, turn steaks. Leave for four more minutes (for medium rare)..
- Take steaks out of the oven and let sit for five minutes..
- After a few minutes, asparagus should be golden brown on the top; take them out of the oven..
Finished with an eggplant and red pepper savory tapinade. This recipe for roasted asparagus includes sliced mushrooms. Garlic and extra-virgin olive oil flavor the vegetables, along with basic seasonings. If the mushrooms are small, you can leave them whole. For extra color and flavor, consider adding strips of red or orange bell peppers or thinly sliced.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing NY Strip Steak, Asparagus And Mushrooms, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp