You can cook Green Lasagne! using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Lasagne!
- Prepare 300 g of fresh spinach, chopped finely.
- Prepare 250 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 500 g of mascarpone.
- You need 150 g of fresh pesto.
- It’s 1 of stock cube (I love kallo organic mushroom).
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- You need Splash of milk.
- You need sheets of Lasagne.
- You need 8 of mint leaves – chopped finely.
- Prepare 8 of basil leaves – chopped finely.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese (I used mature cheddar).
- You need of Pine nuts.
- You need of Pepper to season.
- It’s of Basil sprig – for decoration.
Green Lasagne! step by step
- Dissolve the stock cube in 250ml of boiled water. Add half the mascarpone, the stock and pesto to a pan and warm on a low heat. Once a pale green sauce has formed add the spinach leaves, chopped mint and basil and 250g frozen peas. Season with pepper. Heat until the spinach has wilted, peas thawed and the mixture is starting to bubble..
- Place a third of the spinach mixture into the bottom of a lasagne dish. It’s quite watery but don’t worry, the pasta will absorb most of it!.
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat two times to layer up the mixture and lasagne sheets so you have three layers. Set to the side..
- Put the rest of the mascarpone into the pan (I used the same pan to save on washing up!) and add a splash of milk and lots of ground pepper. Heat until all the mascarpone has melted (this only takes a couple of minutes!).
- Pour the mascarpone sauce into the top of the lasagne tiered. Add grated cheese and pine nuts..
- Cook in the oven at 200c for 40-45 mins or until the cheese is crispy and the sauce is starting to bubble. Allow to stand for 5 mins and add the basil garnish (optional)..
- We enjoyed ours with garlic bread to mop up the sauce and a green salad :).
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Green Lasagne!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp