Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. You can have Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana
- It’s 1 of Large Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 packet of Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 5 of No-Boil Lasagna Sheets.
- It’s 1.5 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 15 oz. of Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1.5 oz. of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray..
- Trim eggplant; cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick planks. Place on cookie sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Roast 12 minutes or until softened and golden. Cool..
- In bowl, mix spinach, ricotta, egg, Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper..
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 9- by 5-inch loaf pan. Top with layer of noodles, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles, sprinkle with one-third of mozzarella, and top with half of eggplant, overlapping to fit..
- Repeat layering, then spread 1/4 cup sauce over rest of eggplant; top with remaining noodles, then remaining sauce..
- Cover pan with foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes..
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Spinach & Eggplant Lagsana, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp