Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast). If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos than Dont forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your friends. Hello everyone Welcome to AVENGEFIT channel I am Aman Jain In this video I'm gonna show you the recipe of making spinach oats chilla for fat loss. Oats Recipe For Breakfast / Snacks: Oats Methi Palak Muthia
Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Here is detailed health and nutrition information about spinach.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach oats chila (healthy breakfast). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos than Dont forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your friends. Hello everyone Welcome to AVENGEFIT channel I am Aman Jain In this video I'm gonna show you the recipe of making spinach oats chilla for fat loss. Oats Recipe For Breakfast / Snacks: Oats Methi Palak Muthia
Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach oats chila (healthy breakfast) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast):
- Make ready 1 cup of oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of spinach purée.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Oil for greasing.
Eating spinach may benefit eye health, reduce oxidative stress, help prevent cancer, and reduce blood pressure levels. This cheela is soft and has the taste of oats in it, unlike the regular Besan chilla. they taste good. You can even pack these in the tiffin. Healthy breakfasts you can whip up fast, including delicious vegan dishes, creamy smoothies, whole grains, and eggs any way you want 'em.
Steps to make Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast):
- Take the oats in grinder jar and grind them to a fine powder. Take out in a bowl. Blanched the spinach leaves and make a smooth purée, do not use water while making purée..
- Add gram flour, carrom seeds, turmeric powder and salt to the oats powder. Mix well. Add spinach purée to it and mix well. Add water if required to adjust the batter consistency..
- Heat a non stick tawa. Grease it with oil. Take ladke ful of batter and spread over the heated tawa. Cook it from both sides. And serve with chutneys and ketchup. Note: we can cook it from one side and stuff this with grated paneer if available at home..
This is the ultimate busy-bee breakfast. Combine oats, chia seeds, blueberries, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup. The humble chila, made with besan or moong dal, is a classic. And a classic deserves special mention. We've listed a delicious recipe and quick tips and tricks to make this healthy breakfast dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spinach oats chila (healthy breakfast) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe of Ultimate Spinach Oats Chila (Healthy Breakfast), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp