South Indian Healthy breakfast combo.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, south indian healthy breakfast combo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
South Indian Healthy breakfast combo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. South Indian Healthy breakfast combo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have south indian healthy breakfast combo using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Prepare of For Idli batter:.
- Take 3 cups of boil rice.
- Take 1 cup of idli rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal.
- Take 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready of as required Water and salt.
- Get of For Coconut chutney-.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 tsp of dalia.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of for Red chutney-.
- Make ready 2 of dry red chillies.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Get 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coconut.
- Get of for Mint chutney-.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of soak tamarind.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dalia.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Make ready of For tempering:.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Make ready of for Mix vegetable Oats cutlet recipe:.
- Prepare 2 cups of oats.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- Take 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capcicum.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of crushed chilli ginger.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Make ready of for Medu vada-.
- Get 1 cup of urad dal.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of rice.
- Get 1 tsp of green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chopped curry leaved.
- Get 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready of as per taste Salt.
- Make ready of for Masala tea-.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 tsp of tea powder.
- Get 3 tsp of sugar powder.
- Get 1 tsp of grates ginger.
- Make ready 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Take 2 cups of boil milk.
Instructions to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Take a big bowl soak all dals for 6 hours adding water. After 6 hours wash them and grind it.Add water while grinding as it required flowing consistency. Keep idli batter outside until it ferments. Pour the batter into the grease mould and cook for 15 mins.
- For all 3 chutney take ingredients given for all 3 differently and grind to a smooth paste. Add little water and grind it to smooth paste for coconut chutney tomato chutney and mint chutney.take it in a serving bowl. For tempering heat a pan add 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds cumin seeds hing urad dal dry red chilli and curry leaves once it get fragnant pour in all 3 chutneys..
- Mix vegetable Oats Cutlet: take the oats in a big bowl add 2 tbsp of hot water in oats and mix everything and keep aside. Now heat the pan add 1 tsp of oil add onion and saute once it gets transculent add capcicum carrot beans and saute add cumin powder chaat masala powder chilli ginger paste and mix everything. Add oats and mix it and 2 tbsp of water close the lid and cook it for 5 mins. Off the flame and keep the stuff for cooling Once it get cool.take small portion of stuff in your palm mak.
- Make a small ball and flatten it and give a shape like cutlet. Now heat the pan add oil and grease it. Now low the flame place all the cutlet and shallow fry both side until it turns to golden brown in colour. Now off the flame and take oats in a serving plate and serve it..
- Medu vada- soak dal for 2 hour. Wash and drain water. Take a mixer jar and grind it add little water like 2 tbsp to grind Ann jeera pepper while grinding. It should be a smooth thick fluffy thick not liquidy. A quick tip to know about this batter is take few drops of batter in a bowl. If the batter floats it has right consistency. Now add batter in a big vessel and onion chilli ginger chopped curry leaves and mix in the batter add salt. It does need not to get ferment u can use it directly..
- Keep oil for heating.now add water in your hand take some better and give a round shape. Now make a hole in the centre with the help of finger and give a doughnut shape. Check oil. Oil should ge heat now slid vada in the hot oil. Oil should be in medium flame. Do this for all vada.fry till golden brown both the sides.fry medu vada till Crispy and golden.oil should be medium hot. Not less.if less it absorbs more oil.if more hot oil it gets brown from outside and uncooked from inside. So deep.
- So deep fry vada in medium flame.once it's get crisp take it in a serving bowl and serve it with sambar and coconut chutney.
- Last masala tea – boil water in a sauce pan add 2 tsp tea powder, 3 tsp sugar 1 tsp ginger grated,2 cardamom 1 cinnemon. Keep the flame in low.Once it gets boiled add milk and boil till the bubbles start to arise turn off gas and strain tea in tea cups so here is ready masala tea..
- I have given all the recipe of idli, mix vegetable Oats cutlet, medu vada, 3 types of chutney and masala tea. Sambar recipe u can check. It's available on my page. Hope you like it. Do share and comment us.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food south indian healthy breakfast combo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante sri for sharing Steps to Prepare Award-winning South Indian Healthy breakfast combo, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp