Cream of Asparagus Soup.
You can have Cream of Asparagus Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of Asparagus Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each, olive oil and butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped asparagus, divided.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 pints of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Cream of Asparagus Soup step by step
- In a large Dutch oven sautee opinion and garlic until soft. Remove half opinion mixture..
- Add half the chopped asparagus and the 8 cups of chicken stock to the Dutch oven..
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked..
- Let cool before adding to a blender. Puree mixture until smooth. It is very important to let cool before doing this step..
- Return the pureed soup to the Dutch oven. Add the reserved onions uncooked asparagus. Add salt and pepper. Bring back to a simmer and add the whipping cream and heat thoroughly. Serve!.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Recipe: Delicious Cream of Asparagus Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp