Mango Shahi Tukda Lasagne (Baked).
You can cook Mango Shahi Tukda Lasagne (Baked) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Shahi Tukda Lasagne (Baked)
- You need 1 cup of Mango Pulp (2 mangoes).
- It’s 6 of Bread slices.
- You need 1 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 14-16 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar for making syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water for making syrup.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Some chopped pistachio, badam and cashew for garnish approximately.
- Prepare some of mangoes for garnishing.
- It’s as required of Chocolate sauce to drizzle.
- You need 1 cup of Ghee/ oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of 5”*5” baking glass container, to be flat.
Mango Shahi Tukda Lasagne (Baked) instructions
- Make pulp of mangoes and keep do not churn it we want the mashed pulpy taste..
- Reduce the milk to almost 3/4 ltr to make Rabdi and then add sugar to it. Once it cools down add cardamom powder and the mango pulp to it..
- Sugar can be reduced as per taste..
- Cut the bread slices into 2 rectangular pieces. Fry them to golden brown in colour..
- .Make a syrup and keep, we do not need a very thick one..
- To start assembling the layers take bread slices one by one, dip it in syrup and place in the container..
- Make the bottom layer with soaked bread. If the slices are thick for sides Please do not hesitate to cut the bread into more thin slices and adjust the layer..
- In a preheated oven bake this for 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees..
- Once baked, cut and serve. We can clearly see the bread layers. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and mango pieces..
Thank you mother yuni for sharing How to Make Tasty Mango Shahi Tukda Lasagne (Baked), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp