Roast Beef Omelette.
You can have Roast Beef Omelette using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Omelette
- You need 4 of Whole Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of deli sliced, diced roast beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of graded cheddar or pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare dash of Salt.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil spray ( important!!).
Roast Beef Omelette step by step
- Crack eggs, beat all four whole eggs together.
- Over medium/low heat, add eggs to vegetable sprayed skillet.
- Turn the heat down a bit, allow the eggs to solidify without burning..
- There will be runny yoke along the surface. Gently swirl it around the edges allowing it to solidify. Continue this process until most of the runny yoke is solidified..
- Add roast beef and peppers along with a little cheese to the flat surface of the omelette.
- (Optional) you can certainly saute the peppers and meat together before adding it to the omelette..
- With two sprayed spatulas, carefully work along the edges of the omelette, flipping the edges over simultaneously.
- With the folded ingredients inside the omelette, carefully slide it onto a large plate and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- (Optional) if you're unsure of the middle being done, a 30-second microwave would do the trick..
- Serve with warm salsa and sour cream if you wish!.
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Make Perfect Roast Beef Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp