Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, palak paratha healthy breakfast recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook palak paratha healthy breakfast recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe:
- Make ready 250 gm of Palak (spinach).
- Take 5 of Garlic buds.
- Take 4 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Besan/gram flour.
- Take 2-3 pinch of hing/ asafoetida.
Steps to make Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe:
- Cut the palak. Take a jar and add palak, ginger, garlic,chilli & grind..
- Take a bowl add flour and all dry masale. Besan,salt.
- Chilli powder,haldi powder,jeera,salt,oil,hing & mix well..
- Now add palak puree & make dough. don't add water. Rest for 5 min..
- After 5 minutes make 8 equal size balls. Now roll it. Roast the paratha both sides for medium flame & apply ghee or oil……
- Serve with chutney. Paratha is ready.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food palak paratha healthy breakfast recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Quick Palak Paratha Healthy Breakfast Recipe, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp