Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Plus, they're so easy to make (no mixer required).
They are so delicious, no one will know that Our family is obsessed with these Healthy Banana Walnut Muffins. They are so easy to throw together and the perfect way to put those old bananas to. These fluffy banana nut muffins sweetened with honey are one of my favorite ways to use up overripe bananas.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Plus, they're so easy to make (no mixer required).
Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins:
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Take 113 g (1/3 cup) of honey.
- Take 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 32 g (1/4 cup) of olive oil.
- Take 80 g (1/4 cup) of almond milk (or milk of choice).
- Prepare 215 g (1 3/4 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 65 g (1/2 cup) of walnuts, chopped.
And I don't know about you, but I How To Make Banana Nut Muffins. To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are evenly. How to Make the Best Cinnamon Walnut Banana Muffin Energy Balls. One of the main reasons why I love this recipe so much is because these honey balls are so quick and easy to whip up.
Instructions to make Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a muffin pan with liners and grease the inside of the liners to prevent sticking..
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed bananas, honey, egg, vanilla, olive oil and milk until well combined. Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and use a spoon to mix together until the batter is just combined. Do not overmix. Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes..
These healthy pumpkin muffins are freezer friendly and delicious with a few chocolate chips! Great for kids and any time you're craving a fall snack. Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (dairy free + gluten free). Learn how to make healthy banana muffins with this easy recipe! They're really moist, full of sweet fruit flavor & lots of cozy spices!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother diah for sharing Steps to Prepare Favorite Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp