Chicken Taco Soup.
You can have Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 of small whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Chicken Taco Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp