Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. This no-bake pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream flavor. Looking for more mint chocolate goodness? Give these mint chocolate chip brownies a try.
Your guests will be requesting the recipe after one bite of this fluffy and refreshing pie. It doesn't take much time to prepare, yet it tastes as though you spent hours in the kitchen. Mint chocolate chip is my all time fave flavour of ice cream – always has been, always will be. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- Prepare 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Few drops green food coloring.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Andes candy.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
This recipe encapsulates all the aspects of the flavour Transfer the mint chocolate chip cream to the chilled pie, smoothing with an offset spatula. You'll love this Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie too. My roommate would make the Oreo crust herself with butter and Oreos. *The combination of mint chocolate chip ice cream and Oreos is awesome but you can substitute the ice cream flavor with whatever you want, really. Taste: Like mint chocolate chip ice cream on steroids!
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie step by step
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
Texture: The crust is crunchy yet buttery, the ice cream is smooth and creamy with chunks of miniature chocolate chips, and the This pie is basically all of your mint chip dreams come true. Since it's frozen, it's made ahead of time by nature. When the temperature rises, refreshing desserts like this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie are the sweet solution. Start with a pre-made chocolate cookie crust – the perfect base to hold all of the creamy, minty, goodness. An easy recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. #MintChocolateChipPie #dessert *****Disclaimer***** This video is not intended for children, and has been marked.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Mint Chocolate Chip Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp