You can have Chicken Carbonara using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast,.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of small tub of mushrooms.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 quart of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 C of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Tbls of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of pasta.
Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Process onion, 3 cloves of garlic, bacon, and chicken in food processor. Place in 2 quart sauce pan and cook at medium heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small oven safe dish cut up cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and three cloves of garlic. Add butter. Roast in oven until slightly golden..
- In a large pot boil 1 1/2 pounds of pasta, I like linguine with this, until it is your desired firmness. Drain, but do not rinse..
- Put drained pasta back in large pan. Add chicken and roasted vegetables to pasta pan..
- Heat tablespoon of Italian seasoning in pan chicken was in. Once butter is melted pour heavy whipping cream over butter. Wisk in Parmesan Cheese. Heat sauce thoroughly, it will slightly thicken.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Stir to combine..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp