Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant and healthy breakfast ragi dosa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook instant and healthy breakfast ragi dosa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa:
- Take 2 cup of ragi flour.
- Take 2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa:
- Take a bowl add ragi flour, rice flour, chopped curry leaves, chopped green chillies, salt, curd and water mix well. Make watery type batter..
- Turn on gas, placed dosa pan, greased with oil and put ragi batter on it. Add some oil over it. Turn after 2 minutes cook another side..
- Eat as it is or with chutney..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food instant and healthy breakfast ragi dosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Instant and healthy Breakfast Ragi Dosa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp