Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style).
You can cook Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style)
- You need 2 of Serving Rice Noodles.
- You need 10-12 of Fresh fish balls.
- You need of Nai Pak (vegetable).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 250 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 60 ml of water.
- You need of Sesame oil (cooking).
- Prepare of White Pepper.
- You need of Spring onions (scallion) for garnishing.
Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style) step by step
- Heat up your pot with one table spoon of sesame oil. Add in the garlic cloves. Stir well and when the aroma arise pour in the homemade chicken stock and water. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- With the stock simmering, add the Nai Pak vegetable and fishballs, let it cook for about 5 minutes. To enhance the taste season it with white pepper..
- Before serving the noodles, in a separate bowl blanch it with hot boiling water for 5 minute to soften it..
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish the noodle soup with chopped spring onions..
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Make Tasty Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp