Spinach Artichoke Dip. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and every bite is loaded with spinach and artichokes. This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together. You can cook Spinach Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 of sweet onion.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of small sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of quartered artichokes.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Duke's mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 oz of Finely Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? A go-to appetizer for parties, this spinach and artichoke dip has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture and cheesy. There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS! It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a.
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Sweat the onion, garlic and peppers in butter until the onions are translucent..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese with the yogurt and mayo..
- Stir the onions, garlic, peppers, and thawed/drained spinach into the cream cheese mix..
- Add mixture to a crockpot set on low..
- Rough chop the artichokes and stir into the crockpot along with the Italian and parmesan cheeses..
- At this point add additional mayo to make to desired consistency..
- Set crockpot to high and let sit about half an hour or until cheese is melty. Reset to low stir and serve. Crushed red pepper flakes can be added too for a little kick..
This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts. This Is The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, And The Ultimate Dip For Any Get Together! Filled With Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese. But a good friend of mine is abnormally obsessed with them.
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Make Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp